Friday, June 5, 2009

A Lovely Thank You note!

I wanted to post this thank you note because it made me feel so good! I thought anyone reading my blog would enjoy it too! I look forward to working with you as well. 

"Dear Michelle:
We hope you will forgive us for not sending this sooner. We cannot say enough about how wonderful the entire wedding experience was for our family. You were truly a Pleasure to work with. Lauren loved planning the wedding with you and you made it so easy to enjoy the entire experience. The florals were incredible! The food - we still have guests "raving" about it. Your attention to detail was appreciated more than you know. Our thanks also to your attentive staff. We will definitely recommend the Estate to our friends!! We had the most amazing time!"
Craig and Cheryl Flemming - parents of the Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment