Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Charming touches at the Jones Victorian Estate



Hi~

I met with Sarah, one of my May Bride's, and we both agreed that we wanted to add a few more special touches for her special day!
Since, we're using our
amazing silver candelabras dripping with pearls for the centerpieces, we decided on something romantic with the
same feel for decorations.

Check this out!! (It was cloudy :) when I took the picture this morning.) I made a crystal and pearl wreath to hang at the entrance to the ceremony. Sarah is having a beautiful caligraphy card made with "Sarah and Greg" to add to the wreath.

It's a simple way to add charm and value to her Wedding. Besides, it was so much fun making it and it's gorgeous! Pearls and Crystals, I love it!

Find your own style and have fun with it! The value comes when it's just the right touch!
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment