Thursday, March 31, 2011

Paper Flowers?

Hi!


When Denise brought a box full of folded paper flowers for her ceremony, I had to think about it for awhile to wrap my mind and heart around it. As I pulled the soft green and ivory flowers out and folded them together, the whimsical artistry came through. Why not? It really will be fun!
Instead of Chinese lanterns, we hung these paper flowers in varying sizes and colors
The Chiavari chairs accented their wooden theme perfectly!! Check out the arch! It's all wood branches. Jeff, the groom, pulled up with a pick-up truck loaded with tree branches and trunks. It took us 2 hours but wow, the wooden arch was a spectacular backdrop and perfect! I tucked in a bird nest I had to one of the branches. Denise added two blue bird eggs for her "something blue."

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are all in harmony." Mahatma Gandhi

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment