Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bride, Boutoniere, Bird nest and Boots at the Jones Victorian Estate

Hi!

I just can't seem to get enough of Denise and her wedding. Honestly, when I receive an entire CD from the photographer all I want to share them all! In reality, nobody wants to sit through every single image unless they are yours. So, I am posting them in groups so you can enjoy them as much as I am!

A huge thank you goes out to Michael for an incredible job and these photos! Check out his website at www.memoriesbymichael.com. You won't be disappointed!!

Here's Denise! I love a Bride in Boots!
This boutonniere and all the flower bouquets were made with love by Flower Allie of Fullerton. We added twine to the boutonnieres and the napkins to bring her woodsy, green theme through the entire event.
Denise had found a bird's nest for her son to carry the rings with but it was so fragile. I remember seeing one in our attic. We used her nest for the arch with blue eggs inside (for her something blue) and mine for the rings! Perfect!!
We hung her gown from a tree, added her boots, the bouquet, one of your "quote" tags and presto...

Let's bring out your style today!
Love
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment