Friday, July 27, 2012

Tammy and Andrew's Photos by mystudioq.com

Hi!

Tammy and Andrew were married on the Memorial Day weekend and it was a Blast!!
I just received these images from Tammy via mystudioq.com facebook. 
The colors pop and are so fresh!!

 Do you see the "I DO" on her shoes? I love the fun in this shot!!
 The ever so beautiful Tammy in the main house of the Victorian Estate.
 The main Arch decoration was breathtakingly beautiful with all those Orchids!
The cake came in a proud second with its accents on purple!
 The proud Bride and Groom, Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Kim!
 I just loved this photograph of Tammy's bouquet. Its richness, its color palette and its symmetry.
 The Men! All we need in the photo is some beers!
 Ah, the Bridal party. Who says men can't jump?
 This is the first arch, the entrance to the back courtyard. Simply lovely.
 The road shot...it never disappoints me.
 The farewell! At the end of the evening, the Bride and Groom are showered with fresh rose petals, lots of cheers and love!

Congratulations Andrew and Tammy! I will miss you!
Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate



No comments:

Post a Comment