Wednesday, October 10, 2012

An Eleven Year Anniversary Note!

Hi!
On September 15th of this year, I received a lovely email from Jamie Foley Hood.
Who's Jamie Foley Hood?
She's one of my Brides and she was married here 11 years ago!
I was so excited to hear from her and see her lovely family.
There is a lot to say about Facebook; good and bad. 
 The wonderful aspect of having a site there is connecting and seeing and enjoying. 
I wouldn't have been able to see her beautiful daughters and all their family pictures if it wasn't for Facebook... or at least as easily. 


So, Thank you Jamie for the beautiful photograph and note!!! 
I know I left you a message in September on Facebook, but I wanted to share it on my blog!!
A Great Big Congratulations to you, Mr. and Mrs. Hood, on your 11th anniversary.
Love to you and yours!
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate


No comments:

Post a Comment