Saturday, November 3, 2012

Their 15th Year Anniversary!!!

Hi!

I had the distinct pleasure of hosting a surprise 15th Anniversary!!
 Alex, the groom, called me earlier in the week and asked if he could surprise his bride of 15 years with an impromptu visit?!
Of course the answer was yes. I was trilled and excited that he had called. 
What a wonderful surprise for Jamie!!!
I brought out the Champagne and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and my husband and I toasted the happy couple!!


We had such an enjoyable visit. They have three childres, two which are twins!! Just like me! Who knew??
This special meeting brought tears to me and Jamie!! We talked about her wedding day and she was so surprised that I remembered!  

What a wonderful surprise!! Thank you allowing me to be part of your celebration.
Congratulations, Alex and Jamie  on 15 years of marriage!!
 May you have many, many more and may you come back and we'll help you celebrate again!!

Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment