Monday, March 15, 2021

A Country Theme With An Elegant Charm! the Jones Victorian Estate (714) 343-1964

Hi!

I haven't received any of the photographs from Sarah and Jeff's wedding yet.  So,  rather than wait, I thought I'd have fun posting these pictures that I took from my camera!

It's a Country Theme with an elegant charm. 

I found this old ladder  and thought it might be just a perfect accent for this wedding. 
I dressed it up with lace,  bouquets, photographs, a love bunting and an old hat and waa laa!!
 It was just what I needed to go in between the real wagon wheel seating display. 

Sarah made cowboy hats and horsehoes out of black paper for the seating cards.
We attached them with twine and added more flowers!
What to do for the Arch for a Country themed wedding?
How about old barn doors?
That's just what we did.
 The door were decorated with two old grape vine wreaths, ivory organza, flowers and a crystal chandelier! 

The Aisles were decorated with vintage white milk pitchers! They doubled as the cocktail table's centerpieces later. 


What's country without a bit of burlap? We added lace to the burlap, flowers, old silver accent pieces and flowers! I had an extra set of "Red-neck Toasting Glasses" that I just had to add to the display. Sarah found the adorable cake topper and cake knife and server!

And... the lucky table numbers! Yes, those are real horseshoes! They were a fun accent to the tables and perfect for our theme!

This special welcome window included ...  yes, a horseshoe too!

I'm hoping to get the "real" pictures soon! I'm sure they will be better than mine...
or I hope so.
Love!
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate
(714) 744-1608

What's your dream?


No comments:

Post a Comment