Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Best of the Best! A Mother's thank you!


Hi!
As I work each wedding, it is my goal that not only the Bride and Groom enjoy themselves, but the Mother as well. Today, I received a wonderful thank you note from Lindsay's mother, Kristi.
This note means so much to me. It's recognizing a job well done but it's more than that. It's about a real connection to each Bride and Groom and the joy that we can create together! I'm so glad Kristi enjoyed her day as Mother of the Bride!!
Today, I have more joy in my heart. Thank You!!

"Michelle:
I just wanted to say thank you again for making Lindsay and Justin's day the perfect day it was! Everything was all she dreamed of and we could not have done it without all you did!
you made a Mom's job so much easier and I was able to relax and enjoy watching my daughter have fun!
Thank you again - you are definitely the best of the best!
Love,
Kristi Martin"

No comments:

Post a Comment