Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Storybook Wedding!!






Hi!
Here's a thank you note I received from Erin and Gabe Bonk. They were married in August!
Check out the pictures!! The photo on the brook bridge is fantastic! The lighting and backdrop is magical. What an angle!! Who can resist the cute kids! Thank you for the detail pics!! Way to go Joel at Eckman Maus Photography...oops actually it's now EMP Studios!!

"Dear Michelle;
Gabe and I can't thank yo enough for making our wedding day so memorable. It was a storybook wedding and I know I picked the most beautiful place in Orange County. Thank you for all your hard work to mare sure we had the most special day possible. My only regret is that the day went so fast!! You are an amazing Wedding Coordinator and friend. Thanks again for providing a beautiful start of a lifetime of happiness for Gabe and I. You're the BEST!!
Love, Erin and Gab Bonk"

Wow! Thank you so much! I'm honored that you choose the Jones Victorian Estate for your wedding and reception.
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment