Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fun with the Planning and Fun on Your Wedding Day!


Hi!

The reoccurring theme that the Brides have mentioned this year is not color or style or even decoration, but rather having FUN! They've discussed with me in detail the need to have fun on their wedding day! It seems simple enough to me but maybe not always the case. Well, one thing is for sure, they came to the right place. If you can't have fun, I ask WHY NOT? (I'm the one on the left.)

I just received a note just yesterday from Michelle and Troy that I thought I'd share as a segue and proof to this blog:
"Dear Michelle:
We wanted to thank you for the wonderful job you did as our Wedding Coordinator. It was Perfect! We felt so carefree and relaxed. Many people have called to say how much FUN they had and were overwhelmed by the sense of happiness they felt at our wedding. Troy's parents wrote in their Christmas car that the Jones was "a piece of Heaven." Thank you so much for the memories! Hugs, Michelle and Troy Fennell"

I am here for you! I always say that if the planning is fun, the day will be too! Why? Because if you enjoy the process of discovering it all, the enjoyment multiples. It's simple physics.

This past week, I met with my April Bride, Hillary. She collected all sorts of wonderful items for her centerpieces and it was discovery time for us that day. We piled a linen table full and then began fitting and changing and using everything she brought. I added just a few of our items and presto! We created 13 tables that are amazing and full of life. When we were finished, she admitted that she thought the process was going to be so difficult! It wasn't! We had a great time! It was so much fun turning tea cups on their sides, adding velvet bows and buttons to vases, placing one object inside another to create a fresh look for each table.

If you and your finance are looking for not only a beautiful location but one that offers you support, experience and FUN, look no farther than the Jones Victorian Estate. I am here for you!!!
Love
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment