Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Something New! Astrology!!!


Hi!

I recently met a wonderful woman named Sharon Martin, who is an Astrologer. Everyone knows their astrological sign but did you ever want to know more? I did and I am so glad I had an appointment with her! Her English accent is endearing and sometimes funny too. We talked about my career choice and I thought she said I was going to Korea!! After all our giggles subsided, we got down to business. Her wonderful sense of humor and her amazing talent teamed up to make my reading truly enlightening.

If you ever wanted to know a little bit more about yourself, I highly recommend a session. There is so much to learn and you'll most likely get an epiphany after your meeting. I did.

You need your birth date and time for the most accurate reading.
It was so easy and she is lovely, truly! Here she is!

Contact Sharon Martin at (760) 586-7776 or crystalclearastro@gmail.com. She even does phone appointments! How easy is that!! By the way, it's a wonderful gift too. Be bold, it's your life!
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment