Thursday, June 30, 2011

A new photographer! - Colleen Bell

Hi!

It was a perfect day for a spectacular yellow wedding! Here I am with the new Mr. and Mrs. Ron Bayles! Congratulations!!!

I had the pleasure of working with a new photographer named Colleen
Bell last weekend! She has been a photographer for some time but I hadn't worked with her before. There is nothing better than having a photographer "click" with us! She is a kindred spirit to be sure!!!

She captured the precious moments, the fun and was everywhere at once.

Lynne and Ron, the Bride and Groom, really enjoyed themselves.
After all, isn't that what it is all about?

Here, Lynne's brother and sister, Allan and Karen, showed off their dance moves as they joined the celebration!!











Here is what Colleen wrote on her blog! Oh, and check out the photos! She has them posted already!!!! Go to www.Colleenbell.com/blog.

I picked a few of my favorites but they were sooooo many of my favorites! Enjoy!
Smiles,
Michelle

"At the invitation of Lynne + Ron, I had the distinct pleasure of shooting at the Jones Victorian Estate in Orange, California last weekend for their beautiful wedding. I was excited when Lynne told that she had selected the Jones Victorian Estate for her wedding because I had heard many wonderful things about it from other photographers and vendors, so I wanted to experience it myself. Lynne and Ron are an incredible couple and it was wonderful to see them so relaxed from the moment they stepped on the property. I know Michelle, the coordinator at Jones had her hand in creating that atmosphere of calm by being so prepared. She was very hands on and personal, but she is also blessed with the gift making everyone feel like family the moment you meet her. It was very obvious that she had made the whole planning experience for Lynne and her family an enjoyable one and it all came together so beautifully. I am elated that this evening turned out so beautiful for Ron and Lynne, that Lynne enjoyed the wedding of her dreams, and most of all that she found an amazing man to cherish her for the rest of her life. It is obvious by all of the kissing images I have posted that they stole every spare moment for a kiss. I tried to capture their joy in images, but it is almost impossible to capture that spark you feel when they see each other. I wish you both the best!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment