Thursday, June 2, 2011

What happened to Joel Maus of EMP Studios?





Hi!

What happened to Joel Maus of EMP Studios?
I haven't seen him around the Estate lately!

We all miss him!! There is only a handful of photographers that really help make my job easier, he's one of them. He works really well under pressure. He is incredibly talented. He has a wonderful sense of humor! He is fast, fast, fast!

You should see him around the kids! Priceless!

He's one in a million! What a great, great, great, great job he does!!!
Thank you Joel!! We'd love to have you back!

Love
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. You are too, too kind, Michelle. I always love working with you all and shooting at The Jones!!

    I can assure you that I am busy busy busy but would love to shoot there again soon!!

    All the best to you all- miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete