Friday, January 6, 2012

It's the Little Things That Matter!

Hi!
I always say it's the little things that matter. Right? Do you agree?
It's someone you don't know that holds the door open for you! It's having plenty of ice for your Iced Tea.   It's finding that extra change in the bottom of your purse for that parking meter. It's finding the last cookie in the cookie jar. It's taking the time to say hi even when you are running late. It's receiving a hug for just being you. 

Have you ever thought of sugar cubes? Funny question to be sure. I have because it's the little things that matter.  I love adding a colorful sugar cube to my tea or coffee. It's the little expression of love that is so endearing!
Here at the Jones Victorian Estate, you and your guests will be treated with decorated sugar cubes for your coffee or tea! It is my wish to treat you like the royalty that you are!
Come and see!

Here's one of our vintage tea cups ready for the hot cup of tea! (I don't use four cubes in my cup, but they are so cute I wanted a variety to choose from!)

Here, just a few designs: Hearts, Rose Buds, Daisies, Hyacinths, Holly, Christmas Trees, Wreath, Blue Birds and Smiley Faces!

I thought it would be fun to personalize the cubes with initials of the Bride and Groom!! Hey, we can do anything!! It's all about having fun!!

It's going to be a fantastic year! Thank you for the choosing the Jones Victorian Estate for your special day! I look forward to meeting you!
Tea anyone?
Love,
Michelle Gregory
Stylist and Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment