Saturday, May 15, 2021

Tree Branch Cake Stand made for the Jones Victorian Estate (714) 343-1964

Hi!
I have to tell you that I just love my job! 
As I look at these pictures, they just make me smile!

I want to send out a huge thank you to Susan's Father-in-law, Steve Moore, for creating the cake stand of her dreams. She had found a picture and that particular stand was really pricey! 
Steve came to the rescue and made it just for her!



  He even carved a heart with their initials, just like a real tree!!
We added birds to the limbs and flowers on top and waa laa, an amazing display!

 The cake was stenciled beautifully by ABC Cakes and a bird's nest was tucked beside it.

Hanging Birds in the windows, frames with canning jars filled with flowers on the lattice work, vintage blue/green corning ware on the window sills, they all added that special touch that made the cake stand the true centerpiece on the design!
Thank you again Steve! I love it!

There's always a solution! Let's get together!
Smiles,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment