Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Susan and Travis Moore!! Just a few to delight!

Hi!
I'm so excited because I received the link from Joel Austel for Travis and Susan's wedding!
Here are just a few. The half of the original files were deleted but the second batch is here and I'll post more. 
For now, here are a few of my favorites!!!

Part of the Bridal party but oh so sweet!!

Travis' family with very proud Dad, Mom and Brother!!
No jackets here!

And my favorite!! Travis with his Mother Pam!

The Girls!

Show us a little leg... check out the flower girl!! She is getting into the act too!!

And now Mr. and Mrs. Travis Moore.... Here Comes the Bride!

This one I had to post, a fun perspective out in the palm farm. 

Susan and Travis....beautiful!

This is the drive shot but from a different angel. I love the softness of the moment. I love the fine detail of Susan's gown. 

I'm getting ready to download the "preferred" photos and I'll post more!!!
Thank you for stopping by!
Congratulations to Travis and Susan!
Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment