Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Burlap and Lace!

Hi!

Ahh, the simplicity and ruggedness of burlap and the elegance of lace! What a great pair.
Brianna's wedding is coming up this month and she dropped off extra burlap that they had left over from the runners. Her mother made beautiful burlap/lace runners for all the tables. 

And then, I got in the act...


I made Burlap bows with a touch of crystal for the pews...


Burlap and lace pillows for our swing....


Lace chair covers with burlap band and bow and topped with a crystal jewel....


I found these vases in my Bride's room attic and thought of the use of burlap. So, I made these burlap/lace bands with burlap/lace flowers....


And then I made NINE of them for the cocktail tables!!! All I need now are the candles!!

A simple accent like burlap might not be for everyone, but it's a great accent fabric that goes a long way!! The ideas for burlap are endless.

Let's talk about what you like!!!
Love,
Michelle Gregory
Stylist/coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment