Thursday, September 6, 2012

Outdoor Wedding Pictures!!!

 Hi!

I was researching today and was having difficulty finding pretty outdoor wedding pictures!!
So, I'm posting a few of our own!!!
Enjoy!!

Panorama view for Brandi and Josh!!!


The chair set up before Kari and Haamed's wedding!!
An overhead shot from a different angle for Katie and Teddy!

I love this picture of Brooke and her handsome husband!!

Jenny and Cameron's fantastic first kiss! 

Chris and Angie enjoying the environment!!

Check them out ... way up on the waterfall bridge!!

Denise and Jeff's sweet embrace! 


Ryan sealed the deal with Sara with  a beautiful kiss! 

Amber and Branden at their beautiful backdrop!

I love this picture of Erika! Now that's real joy!!!

Outdoor Wedding photos!! My favorite!!
Love
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate


1 comment:

  1. Great collections of outdoor wedding pictures. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete