Monday, August 11, 2014

My Favorite Shot! the Jones Victorian Estate (714) 343-1964

Hi!
It's that time again when I go through the photos from a wedding and pick out my favorite!
Here it is from Carissa and Lee Artavia's wedding!




Why is this my favorite?
This is the first time any photographer has captured the Bride and her Father as they enter the ceremony site  from this angle.
I have the Pastor asked everyone to please  remain seated until the Mother of the Bride stands for the Bride. 
And it worked!
The guests are seated as she enters the courtyard, so Lee is able to be the first to see his Bride!
The guests turn and wait until Carissa and her father reach the designated spot, and then everyone stands!
It's all about the presentation!!!
I simply love this shot!
Thank you again to Gina and Ryan Photography. Well done!
Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment