Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Artist Erin Sanderlin-Wright!

Hi!

I'm often asked about inspiration and where it comes from. Simply, everywhere and everything. For Erin and Greg, it was easy... nature!

The best part of my job is when the Brides and Grooms are open and really take an idea and run with it. Erin Sanderlin-Wright was just that Bride. She did an absolutely fabulous job with all the painted accents and enjoyed personalizing it to her!!

 Table numbers! Adorable! The old wood found a new life and they were perfect on the tables.
All the numbers together! Job Well Done!!

The Mr. and Mrs., these blanks were suspended above the Bridal table for a special wooden detail that I think was so perfect for the day. We hung them with  thick twine and added flowers and greenery for a romantic touch. 

AND THE FINALE!!!
THE
L
O
V
E
SIGN... MY FAVORITE!!
I added succulents and logs to complete the vignette.

I have to say it... I love it!
Thank you Erin and Greg for all the fun and your amazing creativity.

Smiles,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment