Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Amaryllis In All Their Glory at the Jones Victorian Estate

Hi!
All over the Jones Victorian Estate, I have noticed the welcoming of Spring!
The planters are starting their beautiful blooming ritual that I look forward to all year.
The Oleanders, the Society Garlic, the Bougainvillea, the Amaryllis and more!
The Amaryllis flowers are extra special to me because their blooms come only once a year. 
So, today I took my phone/camera and shot a quick picture of their amazing elegance and robust color!



I think this picture means that I really need to use my real camera!


                         The Amaryllis blooms are still breathtakingly beautiful in any picture!

It's Wedding time at the Jones Victorian Estate.

Love,
Michelle Gregory
Stylist and Coordinator
the Jones Victorian Estate
714.744.1608
      or email me at info@thejonesvictorianestate.com or  jonesvict@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment