Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Beauty of Silver!

Hi!
Ah, the beauty of Silver! I love it!
Today, my Bride, Tammy, met me over at the Flower Allie Flower Shop in Fullerton.
  Allison of Flower Allie,  wove her magic and created a mock up of the centerpieces and fine tuned Tammy's overall  floral order!
I thought it would be fun to post a "before" and "after" picture as the design comes together.


Tammy was excited to use all of our silver pieces after I showed her how beautiful her purple and magenta looks with rich silver! So, we had a start. From there, I added silver tea pots, small silver elements, silver candy dishes and of course, silver candelabras. 
In order for the design to really pop, I added silver trays.  (Shown above)


 I suggested our silver rimmed china plates for the table numbers! We added a silver boutonniere
holder and waalaa... a lovely accent with fresh flowers. (The plate is blank as I haven't painted the numbers as of yet.)
 We are using two different main elements within the overall design. Half of the tables will have a main focal point of the silver Tea Pot....
Dendrobium and Phalaenopsis Orchids, Roses, Heather, Cala Lillies and purple Hydrangea were part of  the mock up! Tammy was trilled!

And the other half, the focal point will be the pedestal candy dishes (larger top flowers)!
 Each table decoration along with either the candy dish or tea pot will include two small silver pieces, a beautiful silver tray, a silver candelabra or silver candle sticks along with the silver edged china plate for the table number!!
Is that all?
Nope!


I added a beautiful eggplant satin overlay (a special thank you to Flower Allie for the fabric!) to really give it pop.  Above is another "mock up" table! The napkins will be white but wrapped with a silver ribbon and topped with a dendrobium orchid bloom.
The wedding is just a couple of weeks away! I can hardly wait!!!
Ahhh, the beauty of silver. We have it all here!
Love,
Michelle Gregory
Stylist
the Jones Victorian Estate
714.744.1608

No comments:

Post a Comment