Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Favorites of Christine and Gary's Wedding!

Hi!
I was able to go to JerayandKim. com and steal a few of my favorite photographs from Christine and Gary's wedding. 
For me, the day goes by so fast so I just love to go back and revisit! Come along with me and share in my joy!
Thank you Jeray and Kim Photography! 



Exquisitely lovely!


Meet Christine! I love this one!!!


Our Ceremony from the cobblestone's perspective!


The Vienna gates never looked so good! Cute Blue Shoes!!


THE ROAD SHOT!!! Seriously, they had so much fun!!! Can you see that big grin on Gary's face!! Priceless!


Christine and her Bridesmaids. They were a joy to work with!


The Kiss! I always ask my Brides and Grooms to practice their kiss especially since everyone will be watching and it can be a bit unnerving. 
Gary didn't need any practice!

Thank you to you both for allowing me to share in your special day!
Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate
714.744.1608

No comments:

Post a Comment