Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lisa Was Married at the Jones Victorian Estate 20 years ago!!

Hi!
I just had to publish this post  of an email I just recieved today, because it made me smile! I emailed her back right away to come and visit!! Why wait for your daughter to be married! You can visit today!
 It's these precious things in life that make life worth living.

"Hello. I just wanted to say that I got married at The Jones
Victorian Estate almost 20 years ago. My wedding date was August 22, 1992. 
I loved this place and Michelle who did my wedding. It is really nice to 
see that after 20 years couples are still enjoying this place. Maybe when 
my daughter gets married we will come back!"
Lisa Dubose


Thank you Lisa for the wonderful note! 
Love
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment