Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!


      I have had the pleasure of coordinating Weddings and Receptions now for over 21 years. I thought it would be wonderful to wish all my Bride and Grooms a very special Happy Anniversary  each month here! What's truly amazing is as I sit here and look up the names of each couple, I can still remember all the incredible and special memories of  their day! Since I only had one event per day, it gave me an unique opportunity to really get to know my clients. They are now so much more than clients! They are special friends which I hold close to my heart.  Thank you so much for allowing me this special privilege of sharing in your Wedding day!! 
      Happy Anniversary to Megan and Micah Dahlberg - married at the Jones Victorian Estate on February 2, 2008!! Happy Anniversary to Mary Katherine and Rory Patterson - married at the Jones Victorian Estate in February 26, 2005!! Happy Anniversary to Kelly and Rick Kramer - married at the Jones Victorian Estate in February 22, 2003! Happy Anniversary to Margaret and Shidan Towfiq - married at the Jones Victorian Estate in 2002!! Margaret and Shidan got married at 2:00 on February 2, 2002! Now that is a fascinating day with all the 2's!! I was just wondering... did they have two children? Happy Anniversary to Cherie and Mark Childers - married at the Jones Victorian Estate on February 27, 1999!
Love,
Michelle Gregory

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    We didn't have 2 kids, but we do have 2 dogs!

    Shidan

    ReplyDelete