Saturday, May 15, 2021
The Jones Victorian Estate is a hidden jewel in Orange that has been hosting events 1881!
We are all outdoors for a safe and wonderful event. Each event is personalized to you!!
And we are dog friendly too!!
Call today (714) 343-1964
What's Included In An All Inclusive Package at the Jones Victorian Estate? (714) 343-1964 We are here for you!
SUSTAINABILITY! It is time and it is now.
The emphasis is on putting sustainability as a top priority in the wedding planning. So what does that mean exactly?
According to Junebugweddings: "When it comes to sustainable weddings, it's all about locally sourced and seasonal food, natural materials over plastic, recycled paper and goods, eco-friendly and all-inclusive venues, and mindfully choosing decorations (reusable is preferable).”
I think we have all had enough waste of the throw away utensils, plates, cups and etc from 2020. We all should want to reduce are carbon footprints!
The awareness of all the dumping in the land fills is giving people new incentives not to waste but better, to find new ways to re-purpose. It is now all about purchasing locally (Etsy, farmer's market, or a garden supply for flowering plants), finding a venue with natural and beautiful backdrops that are all inclusive (YAY, JONES VICTORIAN ESTATE), Meals that are based on raw ingredients from Farmer's Markets and even implementing VEGAN options, finding local spirits (breweries in your neighborhood) for the bar supplies, local entertainment and prioritizing how ethical and sustainable practices are each purchase. It is about finding out about what they are buying and who they are supporting.
At the Jones Victorian Estate, we offer all inclusive events with vintage, mismatched China, vintage silverware, as well as re-purpose and recycled design elements to personalize each wedding to each Bride.
According to google, here is a list that will help in making your event better:
- Incorporate natural elements in your wedding details. (such as living plants, tip eucalyptus leaves in gold paint or branches)
- Choose reusable signage options instead of printed signs. (like the mirror above)
3 Make upcycled wedding decorations. (shutters, French Doors, frames, vintage china, tea pots etc)
4 Buy used wedding decor. (borrow or rent!)
5. Choose reusable items over disposables. (definitely, like assorted stemware)
6. Select organic materials for your decor. (see below, the containers were covered with fabric)
Make an appointment today and let's plan your day together. With so many options, the real fun begins by bringing all the elements together. AND, with our extended inventory, you don't have to purchase anything! We have them at NO EXTRA COST!
the Jones Victorian Estate (714) 343-1964
CAPTURING THE MAGIC AT THE JONES VICTORIAN ESTATE - Beautiful, personalized events - Orange County Weddings
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Since all our events are personalized, why not have fun!
What is your dream? An old fashioned Tea Party wedding? A big Blow out wedding and reception party?
A traditional elegant affair? A wedding and reception with personality?
Whatever it is, the Jones Victorian Estate is an absolutely, enchanting location that is one of a kind.
Let's have fun!
Here comes the wedding trends for 2021! I sourced them from Harper's Bazaar, Pinterest, Greenweddingshoes, Wedgewoodweddings, Onefabday, Weddingwire, theKnot, countless blogs and even from the UK, all for a quick look at all the excitement!
1. RELAXED VIBES/BREAKING THE RULES: The couples are choosing to host less structured events with the emphasis on fun and designs that don't fit the classic mold. The celebrations have more lavish decor, color, great food, entertainment and amazing photography. The focus is on mingling and conversation with quality over quantity.
2. HANGING ACCENTS: The florist are creating clever hanging florals from chandeliers, from wire, from lamps, whatever is up high. Sites are creating more overhead lighting with chandeliers, Chinese lanterns or large flowers, tiny lights, and bulb lighting. The results are stunning. Even at the Jones, we are adding more lights to our already stunning backdrops to create more magical appeal.
3. SUSTAINABILITY: The emphasis is on putting sustainability as a top priority. I think we have all had enough waste of the throw away utensils, plates, cups and etc from 2020. It is spilling into the Wedding Industry and I am thrilled. They want to reduce their carbon footprints! The awareness of all the dumping in the land fills is giving people new incentives not to waste. It is now all about purchasing locally (Etsy or a garden supply for flowering plants), finding a venue with natural and beautiful backdrops (YAY JONES VICTORIAN ESTATE), Meals that are based on raw ingredients from Farmer's Markets and even implementing VEGAN options, finding local spirits (breweries in your neighborhood) for the bar supplies, local entertainment and prioritizing how ethical and sustainable their wedding dress designer practices are. It is about finding out about what they are buying and who they are supporting.
4. OVERSIZED EVERYTHING (OVER THE TOP!): Is it a wonder? Since 2020's designs were rationed, it is the oversized fun with a HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR and BOHO (Bohemian) VIBE touches that are the rage. Large flowing bouquets, long flowing veils, two gowns or dresses instead of one, Grooms with a change too, bouncing or groupings of balloons, sparkling hair accents, chandelier earrings, pearls, rhinestones and glitter galore, and lots of accented colors of Ochre, Mustard, Buttery with lush greens, and the dusty hues are integrated into the theme. I love the mismatching of China and these refresgubg color palettes.
5. HEIRLOOM INVESTMENTS: Connecting back to our past whether it is a grandmother's old China or her jewelry or even a gown, this is front and center. It is those relationships that were so devastated during this pandemic and the need to embrace them now is a priority. The treasured items that mean so much are being repurposed for and in the wedding decorations creating new memories with the accent of the past. Couples are bringing items such as candles, mirrors, and even furniture. It's about creating a personal atmosphere with history. Here at the Jones Estate, we create just that. If you are missing those items, we have them here; vintage China, silverware, linens, quilts, chandeliers, crystal and more that will help link you to the past and history.
6. DIY: This is a year, DIY projects are not only being embraced but cultivated. With the enormous amount of tutorials on line, family and friends coming together to create one of a kind decorations. With the watchful eye of the Bride and Groom, these items are reflecting their style while bringing out the fun!
7. OUTDOOR EVENTS: What can I say? The Jones Victorian Estate has hosted outdoor events for over 140 years. It does not get any better than that! The events might have fewer guests but the emphasis on close family and friends brings more meaning and love to the event and it has never been more necessary than right now.
the Jones Victorian Estate (714) 343-1964