Friday, December 3, 2010

Fun and Time at the Jones Victoiran Estate

























HI!

I just received photos from nstylephotography.com today! It was so much fun going through all the pictures. I would have loved to post all of them but here are a few of my favorites!!!

Here, Jill chose red against the dramatic black!! I love her choice for bridesmaid's dresses!! They were light and perfect.

Jill and Damon decided to name all their tables with actual street names! They took pictures of the street signs in Los Angeles and we displayed them on our card holders! It was a hoot!!

Their candy station
featured fun candy with a vintage feel. Candy necklaces, rings and lips were added to the display. Who says the coordinator doesn't have fun?! I'm the one on the far left!! hehehe

Remember, bring out your style and enjoy the day!!
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment