Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thank You from Brett and April Weekley!

Hi!

It's a great day! I just received a thank you from Brett and April Weekley and it made my day!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!

"Michelle,
Words cannot begin to express my gratitude to you and your staff. The reception was breathtaking! It was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. You made the entire planning process so fun and easy. My mom and I had so much fun working with you and we are both sad it is over. Thank you again for your hard work!
<3 and="" april="" brett="" i="" weekley="">

Are you planning a wedding and reception and just can't find the right location?
Come see the Jones Victorian Estate and let's have fun!!
Love
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate
714) 744-1608


No comments:

Post a Comment