10 Perks To Having a Full Service Wedding and Receptions at
the Jones Victorian Estate
1. A one shop stop: Everything is at your fingertips.
Your meal (Buffet or Sit Down, including your hors d’oeuvres!) and soft bar (homemade Lemonade, Iced Tea, Bottled Water, Gourmet Coffee and Hot Chocolate), florist, cake, Dj, service staff (valet, service staffing, bartenders, Wedding Coordinator), equipment (tables, chairs, linens, stemware, silverware, lighting, microphones, surround music system, umbrella, heaters, easels, soft bar) are all included!
2. The Estate’s Coordinator/Planner: A full-service wedding coordinator, Michelle Gregory, who will assist you throughout the entire wedding planning, rehearsal and wedding day. She is here to answer any questions, offer suggestions or ideas, and be there for you along the way! Having the same Coordinator during the planning stages as well as the day, eliminates confusion and frustration on your wedding day.
3. Your Wedding and Reception is at the same location! This reduces the time lost moving to and from venues. The guests are more comfortable not having to drive to additional locations.
4. Our Brides and Grooms may bring and drop off their Gowns/Tuxedos, all accessories and decorative items the week of the Wedding. They can enjoy their own Private Bride and Groom Quarters. This eliminates a wrinkled gown and Bridesmaid’s dresses, lost supplies, and missing gift favors.
5. Menu and Cake tasting! When you are our bride and groom, we invite you to the Estate for a private Cake and food tasting according to your budget. Food tasting is hosted in the Estate’s formal dining room with a service for six people including the Bride and Groom. They are able to taste a variety of hors d’ houvres, salads, and entrees. And who doesn’t like Cake? The Estate’s pastry chef comes with your favorite fillings, frostings, and cakes! And if you don’t like Cakes, how about a Croquembouche or dessert station? All these and more are your options.
6. Color and Theme selection, which includes a personal appointment with the Coordinator to discuss your ideas, a field trip to Shinoda Design Center, and finally an appointment at the florist!
7. Full Staff Service for your guests! Our full-service staff includes: Valet Parking (in private, secured parking lot on the Estate’s premises), attentive house staff, greeters and servers, all dressed in formal black and white attire ready to attend to your guests needs.
8. A full referral listing of other upgrades and services available. Thinking about a chocolate fountain, photo booth, or personalized linens? We have them available for you!
9. One event per day at a private and secluded venue. Tired of looky-loos and wedding crashers? The Estate is secure, and here for you and your guests. We do not host appointments or bring in potential clients during your event. Since the Estate only hosts one event per day, it is not a wedding mill.
10. Bridal Departure: The departure of the Bridal couple should be as charming as the wedding. The Bride and Groom exit to the showering of rose petals and love and well wishes. Also, because the Estate is full-service, the Bride and Groom’s luggage and to-go meals are pre-packed in the get-away car. As the final service, the gifts and cards are numbered and tagged, and organized in a pre-selected, approved vehicle of a family member. Along with the gifts is a check-list of all the items (toasting glasses, cake knifes, unity candle, extra menu cards, memorabilia, etc.) paired with a box containing those important items.