Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Thank You from the Minegars!






On August 1st, Tiffany and Andrew Minegar were married at the Jones Victorian Estate! I just received a thank you from the Minegar's and wanted to share it with you all!

"Dearest Michelle,

I apologize for how long it has taken me to finally sit down and write this email. After our two weeks in Cabo San Lucas, we immediately came home and had to prepare for our move to Northern California (San Francisco) three days later. Needless to say, we have been quite busy trying to get everything unpacked, organized, and actually get internet! However, I do want you to know how much we appreciated everything you did to help us make our wedding a dream come true. It could not have been done without you and so many people were completely impressed with the Jones!

When I first started planning for my wedding, I knew that I wanted to be part of the planning process and wanted to be able to create and design my wedding. I looked at many venues in hopes of finding the perfect place for our wedding, but nothing quite fit. I felt like I would be settling instead of having the "fairytale" as cliche as that may seem. When I found Jones Victorian Estate, I was overwhelmed with the kindness of the staff and the beauty of the estate itself. I knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. Not only could I be a part of the planning process, but Michelle made it feel effortless and was able to answer all of my questions. She was eager to find out what I wanted as a bride and how to incorporate important things like family, tradition, and our personal style. The wedding planning process did not seem stressful for me because I felt reassured by Michelle's experience and genuine desire to help create the perfect day with me. Not to mention, we were able to plan on a budget! Michelle helped me to stay inside our budget and create a day that was completely above and beyond what I had ever dreamed. Thank you so much to Jones Victorian Estate for making our wedding day so special and memorable.

Love,
Tiffany and Andrew Minegar"



We enjoyed working with you! Thank you for choosing the Jones Victorian Estate! Have a wonderful life together!

Love,
Michelle & Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment