Thursday, June 2, 2011

Planning was So Easy and FUN!


Hi!

I just received this thank you note from Elise, who got married here on the 30th of April. I have to say, it brought tears to my eyes reading it. My intention has always been to provide the absolute best service possible while helping the Bride enjoy the entire process. Some say that can't be done. I say, it can be and here's the proof.
Thank you Elise and Joe for allowing us to share in your special day! It's hard to believe, but I am speechless, my cup run-ith over.

Sending you and all Brides lots and lots of love!
Michelle

"Dear Michelle,
I'm sorry it took me so long to send a formal thank you. It took me a little while to process just how perfect The Big Day was and put my feelings into words.
I was dreading all of the work that would go into planning a wedding, but you made everything so easy and fun. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to enjoy my wedding day and the planning leading up to it.
Because of your calm nature and caring words, I was able to focus on what was really important; Marrying Joe!
We still get compliments almost every day about how beautiful everything was, and that's all because of you and your hard work. We will always remember you and everything you did for us, and we'll be telling our children about you some day! :)
Love,
Elise"

No comments:

Post a Comment