Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sarah and Greg Casford's thank you!!!


Hi Michelle!
I can't believe how time has flown and it has almost been a month since our wedding! I have been meaning to sit down and write to you for awhile now but it has been such a busy (and fun) couple of weeks I have just now found the time!
Everytime I think back to May 21st, I get goosebumps; it was truly the happiest day of our lives. We had so much fun at our wedding and everything was more beautiful then we could have imagined. I always thought I would be a giant ball of stress at my wedding & be worrying about every little detail, but with you there I was completely relaxed and really got to enjoy and appreciate my day. We got the preview of our pictures last week and I was in such awe of how gorgeous everything came together; I really appreciate your attention to detail and all the insight and ideas you helped with to make our day personalized and unique.
From the food, to the venue and beyond, The Jones Victorian Estate did not disappoint. What you offer is an outstanding location for any bride & groom that is unparalleled in Southern California and one of our best decisions was to get married there. You helped create a picture perfect backdrop for our "happily ever after" to begin. :-)
Thank you sooooooo much for everything! We are almost sad our wedding is over because we will miss our visits with Michelle!!! You are so amazing!!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
Love,
Greg & Sarah Casford

No comments:

Post a Comment