Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

HI!

In the lovely spirit of Valentine's day, I thought I'd make something different.... I made this Heart out of old corks! Each cork was tinted naturally by the wine in which it protected. It was so much fun sorting the different colors, from burgundy to pink, as well as the crest or logos from the wineries. I selected the logos that resembled hearts in their  design for an added touch.

Just for the record, I didn't drink all these bottles of wine. I have to admit, the parties at the Jones Victorian Estate are spectacular and filled with love.

So, on this special day for lovers, friends and family, I wish you all a happy Valentine's day.
Love,
Michelle Gregory
Stylist and Coordinator

p.s. The heart will be added to our wine cellar!
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment