Friday, April 13, 2012

Hi! I'm back!!!

 Hi!

It's so good to be back! Where have I been, you ask? Well, I broke my arm in three places and it's been a really tough recovery. I now have feelings in my fingers  and I can type!! 

So, in the absence of my blogging,  so much has happened! Let me mention just a few highlights....

 Diana and Michael were married on March 31st! The day was clear and crisp. The rain stayed away until  the event was over! 
   She chose  pink and black accents that were spectacular. By the way, check out our black and white dance floor. It was the perfect detail that really made everyone go .... wow!!
            HERE'S THE LINK!! THANK YOU MICHAEL OF MEMORIES BY MICHAEL!!!
                                       http://www.memoriesbymichael.com/demo/jonesvictorian-033112  

                                                                           A  N  D


      Kathleen and David were married on April 7th beneath a warm and gorgeous sun! Her theme was Country Sparkle and was it fun. Kim and Jeray Photographers were here and I am waiting for their pictures but here are a few details to enjoy!



 We used all sorts of vintage crystal vases for this table and added her favorite daisies.
                                                       It popped with color and fun!

 Who is this? This is Kathleen's parents Kelly and Rick and guess what? They were married at the Jones Victorian Estate also! It was incredibly special to me to host this wedding! Congratulations to all of you!!
I still get choked up! xoxox
What's this? These are mini chalk boards for the table numbers. I had so much fun on this and it was the perfect therapy for my fingers and arm! I added jewels to each one and waalaa! Country Sparkle!

You can expect a lot more blogging now! I hope you will come back and visit!
Smiles and Love,
Michelle Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment