Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Another Favorite!

Hi!
A couple of days ago, I posted my favorite picture from Greg and Erin Wright's wedding
 but I stand corrected!
I love two or three or ... gosh, they are wonderful. 
A big shout out to Marcella Treybig Photography for supplying me with "my favorite" precious photos. (more on the next post)




This is my favorite, really I mean it! It looks like it should be on a magazine cover! Right?!
 I sent it off the image to the "Vows Magazine" to see what they think! 
This really is a great shot! Erin and Greg look amazing AND the dogs are perfect! The dogs each are wearing their floral wreaths, they are looking right at the camera and if you look really close, 
they are smiling for the camera!
This is a keeper!

G  R  E  A  T      J  O  B Marcella!!

More to come....
Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate




No comments:

Post a Comment