Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Fabulous Coordinator"... Thank you!!

Michelle Gregory - the Jones Victorian Estate
Wedding Coordinator/Designer

"To the most amazing Michelle,
It has been nearly a month now and I still can not believe how much of a success you made my wedding. YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON! My mom and I may have argued about useless wedding planning but she was so right to convince me to meet you. If you thought we bickered over flowers incessantly, you should have see her to try to convince me to meet you! Our first meeting/session I just was overcome with a wave of comfort and happiness that you would be the perfect fit for the planning of the wedding. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you have done: the hospitality at your house, vendor recommendations, meeting with the Church in San Gabriel, phone calls, borrowing of the Shinoda card, last minute/late night meetings, building of a timeline, all your hard work on the Friday before and most importantly just the role you played the day of. There are no amount of "thank you"s that can come out of my mouth to express how I feel. I know you and my mom have been in some contact but we still need to meet up next week to wrap up some loose ends.
Chris and I are forever grateful for all that you have done for us. Thank you for everything and of your tireless efforts you put in. It was extremely helpful having you there. You took a lot of pressure and stress off everyone and we are forever indebted to you for that! You are an incredible human being, a fabulous coordinator and genuine friend to all of us.

With love and appreciation,

Tiffany and Chris Garbis"

No comments:

Post a Comment