Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The New Look For An Old Front Porch!

Hi!
Marcie and Justin were married this weekend with their accent color of blue. 
All sorts of blue. It was a blast to mix all the hues!
Here, Marcie's Mother brought bags and bags of blue hydrangea plants. 
She wanted to see if I could use them somewhere!
Ahhh, YES!!
It was so much fun and the porch looked amazing with all the fresh blue blooms of hydrangeas.




These photos were taken on Friday during the set up! I can hardly wait for the introduction pictures! 
As Marcie and Justin are formally introduced out the front door with all the fresh blue accenting them.
I always say that I learn something new each wedding. 
Who knew a dozen of fresh flower plants could re-energize the old porch!
It's so simple and living!!!
It's a decorative accent I intend to do every weekend!!
Thank you for the fresh look!!
Smiles,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment