Monday, September 21, 2009

Do you know about Moringa?


HI!
Most of you probably don't know that I am a Wedding Coordinator by night and a Moringa Farmer by day. I have been planning wedding and receptions at the Jones Victorian Estate for over 22 years and Moringa for 2!
This weekend was a real magical turning point for Moringa and the weddings!
I noticed the Father of the Groom sitting on one of our park benches after dinner all by himself. As I approached, it was clear that he was suffering from a very bad cold. He had "Dayquil", "Nyquil" and cold pill remedies in his bag. I asked him if he'd like to try some Moringa Tea?
He remembered hearing about it from his son, the Groom, earlier that day and agreed. I brewed him his first cup. He loved the taste and when I came back by, he asked for another, then another, then another. I lost track of him as I was taking care of the Bride and Groom for a couple of hours.
I went in the back courtyard and looked at all the guests enjoying themselves on the dance floor. Guess who was dancing and playing and completely enjoying himself? THE FATHER OF THE GROOM!!
He saw me and asked to purchase the Moringa. Another guest approached me and asked about Moringa and she bought a bag. One of my valets and servers were sick and they asked for some Moringa. Another guest came up to me and asked about Moringa for a friend because she heard about it from another friend and didn't know we had it here. "What a funny coincidence!"
It was magical! A beautiful blending of taking care of people, from their wedding day to their health of a lifetime. What could be better?!!!
At the end of the evening, the Groom laughed and said he wanted to be one of my suppliers!!
Anytime!!
Please check out our products at www.moringaforlife.com for a better life, naturally!
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment