Friday, January 6, 2012

Be Original... How about a Vintage Schwinn Bicycle?

Hi!
I was rummaging around in the Estate's garage and look what I found?!  A woman's 1963 White (with pink lettering and accents) Schwinn Bicycle! When I saw it, I thought... "What a perfect piece for accenting one of my weddings and/or for a great photo opportunity for the Bride! It's all original and so dog-gone cute!!


I added a floral basket and waalaa! It's just perfect!
After  taking the first photo, I found a men's blue bicycle too! It's just perfect for the Groom! There's a basket for drinks and snacks. Where's the beer? 


See you later! I'm off on a ride in the sunshine!!!

It's getting better and better at the Jones Victorian Estate!
Love,
Michelle
Stylist and Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment