Monday, January 9, 2012

Chinese Lanterns to Jazz it up!

Hi!
I was cleaning out my office/fun zone and I just couldn't resist playing with all the Chinese Lanterns! Seriously, they add color and texture and just plain ole fun to any event. Since we have the old fashioned lighting over the dance floor, what better way to accent them than with a colorful lantern!


We used yellow, green and white lanterns that were just perfect for Rachell's  wedding. It was fun and when the sun set, the colors glowed with color!

 Guess What? For those of you that think colorful lanterns are to much and/or they don't really fit your style... how about eyelet lace lanterns!
                         Oh yeah! Hey, it was a beautiful day and I just love these lanterns.

It's wedding planning season and I'm already having a ball!!
Call us today! (714) 744-1608 and let's have some fun!
Smiles,
Michelle Gregory
Stylist/Coordinator
The Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment