Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vintage Printable Labels AND they are Free!!

Hi!

I found this website yesterday for vintage labels that I just had to share! And guess what? They are FREE and printable!! The designs are so adorable!!

They are perfect for Christmas Tags, Labels for Homemade Jelly or Jam, tags for Wedding gift favors  AND  I thought they'd be perfect for seating cards for any Wedding Reception! Forget the "Made in China" tags and make your own. It's easy, just pick and print!
Pretty fun, huh? I love these!!




Here's the link: http://blog.worldlabel.com/free-printable-labels-gallery.



These labels add so much charm and decoration! I used one of the labels for my "Soothing Bath Wafers" Jar.  I then reduced the size of the artwork and created a tag. This tag includes the recipients name and instructions for the wafers! 


Have a great day!!
Love,
Michelle Gregory
Stylist and Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment