Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Different Shot!

Hi!
After each wedding, I invite the Bride and Groom inside the Victorian House to share some private time together.  It's a time just for them! This is a very important transition...They just got married!!
After the tears have dried and they are ready, I then invite the photographer inside. 
 This is where the magic begins.  
At Shelby and Justin's wedding, I asked for a different photographic angle and Michael was up for the challenge...   They were to sit on the rug!
At first, everyone was a bit puzzled as to what I was thinking. 
So, I showed them. 
In the living room, the red and gold wool rug is over 150 years old. It's beautiful all by itself. When we added Shelby and Justin, W O W!  This is the first shot that Michael of MemoriesbyMichael Photography sent over for me. 

I love the back lighting and the pure elegance of the shot! 
What a Great Job, Michael!
Thank you Shelby and Justin for your willingness to try something different while having fun at the same time! 
Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate
714.744.1608 



No comments:

Post a Comment