Monday, June 11, 2012

Tammy and Andrew Kim! Purple!!!

Hi!
I'm still waiting for the professional photographs  but I just had to post a few photos from my camera. 
It was a purple/silver day!

Here's Tammy! Just lovely!!!
The Bridesmaids were added and I took a quick shot before the photographer set up!

And... what about the men? Here's Andrew with his groomsmen just before the ceremony! They were a great group!


The Arch was breathtaking. For their Unity Candle table, I tied the linen with a silver bow and added orchid blooms. It was light and elegant, just like Tammy! 

At the end of the evening, I presented each Mother with an armful of gorgeous orchids. 

More pictures to come....
Congratulations Tammy and Andrew Kim!
Thank you Samantha of Flower Allie for the magnificent Arch! It was just what we had envisioned!
Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate
Stylist/Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment