Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More Photos of Allison and Kyle's Wedding! Yeah!

Hi!

Okay, so I know I have posted a few photos of Allison and Kyle's wedding from September in the past but I found more pictures!!!

It's so much fun to relive the day and these photos make time travel easy!
Enjoy!


Allison's bouquet was dramatic, bold and beautiful with the bridesmaid's bouquets!
Thank you Flower Allie of Fullerton... wow!


For the aisle decoration, we used canning jars filled with flowers and dusted the walkway on both sides of the aisle. 


The Ceremony Arch was a beautiful mix of textures with the use of curlie willow, flowers of roses, stock, hydrangea, orchids,  and the crystal strands woven in.


I love the Maid of Honor's expression at the Kiss!


What a great shot! Way to go Allison!


With such a fun Bride and Groom,  their wedding party was up for anything!!


Allison and Kyle... their time together!


I thought this was a lovely shot! The Victorian House in the back drop made them jump off the page!


Ahhh, so sweet! Brandi took this picture at a different angle on the drive. Isn't it funny how just a small adjustment makes the back drop so different!


And... one of my favorites! (I think I said that earlier!) the Rose petal departure!!! Do you see the gentleman on the left with the fist full of petals?


Into the 1952 Bentley for the get-a-way!


The end... so bitter sweet!
Lovely job Brandi! Thank you for the photos!
Brandi Barr Photography

Smiles and Love,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment