Monday, November 19, 2012

Who Is Michelle Gregory?

Hi!

Who is Michelle Gregory?! 

I thought I would answer that question with some photos! 
Besides,  what a  hoot to post a couple of different pictures of me in what I love to do best...
Weddings!



Here's Kelly and I in an impromptu photo with my camera! 

The happy couple.. Mr. and Mrs. Blake Hill!


Here I am! Thank you Square Eye Photo!


Here I am with Kallie and Nick all clean and smiling!!
(Just after  the infamous cake cutting pictures!)


The lovely Lynne and Ron Bayles before they headed out to their new home in Oregon!!


Money Dance time with Shanntel and Aaron... me peaking around the corner!

Everyone was in Pink for Diana's special day. In fact, it was  pink everywhere!


In for a  quick hug!! Michelle and Troy Fennell and Me!!

This photo is extra special to me because not only did I plan Kathleen's wedding this year but I also planned her parents wedding...Kelli and Rick Kramer!!!! ummmm 16 years ago? 

Here's Kari and Haamed! Let's party!!


A couple of last minute touches and we're good to go!


Yes that's right... I'm on the left. Who says a planner can't have fun too??!


Joking around with Sara and Ryan!  They were so precious!


I just had to stop for just a quick pic! Thank you Sara!


Who is Michelle Gregory? I'm your Stylist and Wedding Planner!!
Call me or email me today and let's have some fun!!!
(714) 744-1608
info@thejonesvictorianestate.com
jonesvict@aol.com
Michellegrimesgregory@gmail.com

Love and Smiles,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

p.s. And an Officiant! Thank you Jinelle and Jeremy!!

1 comment:

  1. Who is Michelle....She is your FAIRY GODMOTHER. That's what we called her for my daughters wedding, last September. Any wish is her command. She encourages you in every aspect of your plans. Need help with your colors, music, food, beverages, flowers, cake, gifts, or a special theme, she knows just what direction to take you. During the wedding she wears many hats making it fun for all of you and your guests. The pictures say it all! She is there for you, and makes this day, YOUR special day!

    ReplyDelete