Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It was a fun and exciting adventure!!

"Dear Michelle,


I cannot believe how quickly time has gone by since the wedding. Even now, as we see all of our family and friends, they continue to rave about how beautiful the entire day turned out. They go on about all of the little special details and many have asked how we found such an amazing location.


Planning the wedding with you was such a fun and exciting adventure. I thought that I knew all of the little things that would go into planning a wedding, but there were still so many details that I would not have considered without you. You really made the whole process so stress free and enjoyable down to the very last decision and detail. I was so pleased with the way that you were able to take all of our ideas and help bring them to life.


The flowers turned out just as I had always envisioned. When I saw my bouquet and the Bridesmaids’ bouquets, I thought I was going to burst into tears. They were so beautiful and Allie really captured the very essence of what I had in my head. She was such a pleasure to work with and I was amazed at how quickly she jumped right into the style I was going for. I have already given her information to several girls I know who have friends and family members currently planning weddings.


One thing we cannot hear enough about was the food. Everyone loved the beautiful display of all the yummy choices and how great everything tasted. We have heard from many people that the Prime Rib was one of the best they have ever had. Hokuto and I were so happy to have a plate full of each item served to us at our table. We were able to sit, relax, and actually eat some food at our wedding – which I have heard from many brides does not always happen. And the cake… The cake was so deliciously moist and flavorful. Everyone loved the flavors that we picked and have commented on how it did not taste like a typical wedding cake. It was so much better! The details in the decoration were perfect. And the live flowers as decoration really helped tie the whole look together.


I cannot imagine a more perfect wedding day. From the moment we arrived, to our flower petal exit, everything was just unbelievably perfect. The girls and I really enjoyed having the chance to arrive early and have some time to see the site all put together before going into our ready room. The tea sandwiches and fruit were so yummy and a perfect amount of food to snack on as we got dressed and took pictures. Then, once the day got started, things really started to fly by. As we moved from one part of the day into the next, Hokuto and I really felt like we knew what was coming up, where we needed to be, and most importantly, like we could just enjoy every moment. Your staff was so great about checking on us and keeping us hydrated and attended to throughout the day. Even our family and Bridal Party were able to really relax and enjoy the celebration.


As we look through our pictures from the day, it is fun to re-live all of those special memories. We also get the chance to see the day from a different viewpoint and take in just how bright and beautiful the entire site looked. All of the flowers, our one thousand folded cranes, and the paper lanterns really popped with color and the modern flair we were looking to create. I cannot wait to meet up with you and bring our album over to share. We hope that everything is going great for you. As for us, married life is everything we hoped, and so much more!


Wishing you the very best,


Lauren Olson"


No comments:

Post a Comment