Wednesday, October 7, 2009

All the Little Things that matter at the Jones Victorian Estate

Hi!
Here's a thank you card I just received today. I am humbled by this thoughtful jesture.

"Thank you for all the little things.
Michelle,
My mom, Kim Hogerson (Gulick) had her wedding on 10/3 at the Estate. I wanted to tell you
how much I appreciated you helping out with my kids, Ben & Olivia (aka Benjamin Franklin) :).
You are amazing and the wedding was stunning and perfect. i only wish I would have found you 9 years ago when I got married. Every detail was perfect! Thank you so much for everything!!
Kristen, Mike, Olivia & Ben Gallegos"

Call us today to visit the Jones Victorian Estate for a completely private, unique and historical location complete with a garden setting and waterfalls! Let's make your dreams come true!!
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment