Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Wonderful Photo Shoot with the Spada Family!!!

Hi!

When a Wedding and Reception is over and the  Bride and Groom are whisked away, for me it is  bittersweet. In that moment I relive the fun of the months of planning, the expectation of the day, and the excitement of their commitment and celebration! 
Luckily for me, some of my Bride and Grooms return. Whether its attending a friends or relatives wedding, an anniversary stop by or a photo shoot, it gives me the opportunity to see them once again!

One of my favorite aspects of my job is when one of my Bride and Grooms come back to celebrate their Wedding Anniversary...
But a close second  is when they come back with their family!!

Meet Ralph and Patti Spada! They were married 8 1/2 years ago and just a couple of weeks ago, they came back with their family to take some wonderful family/holiday pictures.
I loved having them and I simply love the "Then and Now" pictures!!!







Thank you so much Ralph and Patti! Please come back again!!

Love and Smiles,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

Wow... timeless!!





No comments:

Post a Comment