Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Special Thank You!

HI!

I met with the new Mr and Dr. Marysia and Matt Boeckman the other day and they brought me a lovely photo for my desk and a wonderful thank you note. The note means so much to me.
I'm not going to post the whole note, but I must post this...

"Michelle-
We are so blessed to have found you the beautiful Jones Victorian Estate for our wedding celebration!
We couldn't have found a more perfect place as the location, timing, ambiance, inviting staff and your professionalism were exactly what we were looking for in our reception venue. Michelle, you made wedding planning so enjoyable and sparked even more creativity out of me than I thought possible. Then the big day came and I knew I would be (and was) so stress-free and relaxed because you would take care of every detail. You really were more than we asked for! I've heard so many of our guests say that the Jones Estate was so beautiful and the reception was the best they had been to! So kudos to you for making our dream day come to life."

I am humbled and so thankful! 
Love and Smiles,
Michelle Gregory
the Jones Victorian Estate

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, yes. I agree completely. As mother -of- the-bride I also enjoyed the wedding reception planning with Michelle, and her staff was fabulous. Michelle, you sure do have a gift when it comes to each tiny detail. Thank you for making their dream day come true.

    ReplyDelete